Here is my sister Ashley and her husband "T" with their adorable little boy Coleman at Eastertime.
This is our Cake that was exactly what I wanted, oh and my Amazing Husband Devin

Ok so i have to give credit to my mom for my dress. We bought a regular wedding dress and then my wonderful mom put the purple inset in the back. She did it so that it snapped on so that I could still wear it in the temple.
Devin and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple on June 13, 2008. Devin picked that day because it was Friday the 13th and he thought that would just be sweet!!!
The Happy couple. Our colors were Lavendar and Pear green

Here are all my siblings "T" and Ashley Doxey, Brooke Hansen, Me and Devin, and Cody and Jessica Hansen
Here are my happy parents Boyd and LuAnn Hansen. They have done so much for me and continue to do so much for us. We love them very much!
Ok, I absolutely LOVE this picture of my baby sister, Brooke (who isnt so much a baby any more). She played her violin at our reception, and can i just say that she is a very talented and gifted violinist.Now I must sive credit to my friend Jessica K. for making these pictures black and white with acents of color!!! She is the BEST!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment