Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep. THis is an amazing non profit orginization that does wonders. It is a group of volunteer photographers that get to see angels. When a baby passes away for one reason or another these photographers go do a private photoshoot with the little angel and the families. Doing this helps the families cope with the fact of loosing a child but yet they still have phusical things to remember them by. I am not a photographer but I want so badly to contribute so I have decided to make little head bands for the little girls. My friend is a volunteer photographer and as tragic as it is... it's truely a blessing to get to be apart of this extrodinary foundation. (Not that I am much help other than passing on the word.) I encourage all to learn more about NILMDTS, you can visit their website at http://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for spreading the word! Truly an amazing organization that has changed my life and I'm so blessed to be apart of it.

    ReplyDelete