Here are some poems about miscarriages. It has been such a roller coaster ride for me and Devin this last month.It is really hard for me when i see people that treat their kids like crap. The biggest question i cant understand is why is it that the people that dont want kids seem to get kids and a lot of people that want kids and are prepared to have kids cant seem to get them? It just doesnt make sense. I love my family and friends that have been there for us and I am so grateful for the awesome husband i have and want him to know just how much i love him!!!
They Say There is a Reason
They say there is a reason,
They say that time will heal,
But neither time nor reason,
Will change the way I feel,
For no-one knows the heartache,
That lies behind our smiles,
No-one knows how many times,
We have broken down and cried,
We want to tell you something,
So there won't be any doubt,
You're so wonderful to think of,
But so hard to be without.
Author Unknown
My Angel Baby
To the baby that I carried
But never seen your eyes
Or tell you how much I loved you
Or ever to hear your cries.
You will never be forgotten
The excitement we had for your coming.
When I realized I'd never hold you,
The feeling I had was numbing.
My angel baby is who you are.
My angel baby you'll always be.
Your loving memory will live in my heart
So you will always be right here with me.
Mommy's Little BabyBy LisaMarie Emerle
Mommy's little baby is not really far away
I'm keeping you in my heart and that's how it's gonna stay!
Although you didn't meet me and look into my eyes
Mommy will be thinking of you when I look up in the skies
And when I feel the sunshine ... shining down on me
I will know you're safe & happy and where you have to be
I have so many questions and there are no answers to find
But don't think for just a second that you'll ever leave my mind
You my precious angel made a mommy out of me
But our Father up in Heaven chose to raise you instead of me
God must have so much in store and wonderful plans for you
So I will carry this burden of pain so all your dreams come true!
So don't you cry any tears my love - be happy and be free
When God decides it's time....you will meet Daddy and me
You are very special both here and in heaven above
No matter where you are my angel you have Daddy & Mommy's Love!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment