Tuesday, October 19, 2010

LIFE

Life is too short. You never know when your time will come. Lately I have been thinking a lot about how short life is. I have a total new found outlook in life. Hopefully it will make me a better person! I am going to live everyday as if it was my last. I have so many GREAT things in life and I was letting them all sail by since I never had time. It was always GO GO GO! I didnt even have time to spend with my family. Thats when I realized that they are the most important thing in my life and that they are the one thing I definately need to make time for.
Porter is already 6 months! His absolute favorite things are sitting and playing, standing and looking around, He absolutely loves being outside, and he loves to tease us and laugh. Since he was 4 months old he has been such a tease. His favorite thing to tease us about is pooping! You can always tell when he is pooping- he gets all red faced and starts grunting! AS soon as he finishes and you go to change his diaper he starts giggling and sqwealing! He is such an amazing little boy with so many people that love him and I definately wouldnt trade him for the world! Both of my cameras are deasd but when I get a chance I will have to post some pictures of my cute not so little guy! He is 16 1/2 lbs!
As for Devin- I couldnt ask for a better husband! He is such a hard worker and is so helpful in keeping the house clean and dinner cooked! He spent a week away from me and Porter and went hunting. Unfortunately he didnt get anything but he had a great time!
There isnt much I can say about me. I have the best family a girl could ask for and I wish that I could spend more time with them. Its so hard with DEvin working Wednesday thru Saturday and Me Monday thru Thursday and hopefully the weekends with hair- but I guess ya always got to do what ya got to do to provide for your family. Sometimes I feel like I work so hard and I get nothing in rerturn.
My new outlook on life is to find the positive in everything. The positive in my liffe is that I have an eternal family and whatever in life comes our way we can get through it as a family! WE arent perfect but we are perfect for each other! So world- bring it on! Whatever challenges you have for us bring it we are up for the challenge. Just send one at a time.

1 comment: