Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I am having a very hard day today. I was about 6 and a half weeks pregnant today and I had a miscarriage. It was a very long and sadening doctors appointment. But I know form the bottom of my heart that this baby was so pure that it didn't need to come to this earth for a long period of time but instead it went to the celestial kingdom. Everyone goes through trials, and I know that we will over come this one and one day we will have a family and in the after life we will get to raise this sweet angel of ours that we lost.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry sweetheart!!!! I know you will raise your sweet angel someday! If you need anything at all please call! I wish I could give you a hug right now!

    ReplyDelete